psy 630 Key class of drugs used to treat ADHD/ Neurotransmitters – Savvy Essay Writers | savvyessaywriters.net
Place your order now – Savvy Essay Writers
Elaborate on the Topic for Your Critical Review
This assignment will be a continuation of the written assignment from Week One. Research a minimum of three peer-reviewed articles in addition to information from your text on the disorder you chose in Week One. Consider the key classes of drugs used to treat the disorder you chose in Week One and explain their action at the neurotransmitter system involved in the disease process. Analyze and describe the agonist-antagonist activity of the drugs and the receptor types and subtypes involved in the disorder. Elaborate on the receptor agonist-antagonist actions of the drugs and describe the most common side effects seen with these drugs. Evaluate the risk-benefits of drug use for this disorder.
- Must be three pages double-spaced pages in length, excluding title page and references page, and it must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Your name
- Course name and number
- Your instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use at least three peer-reviewed sources in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
I have included some articles that you may want to use they are attached I have the articles cited below. You can put whatever references you like as the third refernce I need to at least in -clued one from my school library that is what I have attached.I also attached my week 1 assignment that I wrote on ADHD that is my topic also
MARIOTTI, D. C., & SCHLICHTING, C. R. (2014). METHYLPHENIDATE: THE OBEDIENCE’S DRUG USED TO TREAT ATTENTION DEFICIT AND HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER (ADHD). Brazilian Journal Of Surgery & Clinical Research, 8(1), 21-27.
Hegvik, T., Husebye, E. S., & Haavik, J. (2014). Autoantibodies targeting neurotransmitter biosynthetic enzymes in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 23(2), 115-117. doi:10.1007/s00787-013-0429-3
Minzenberg, M. J. (2012). Pharmacotherapy for attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity disorder: From cells to circuits. Neurotherapeutics, 9(3), 610-21. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s13311-012-0128-7
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW