The Latino/Hispanic Ethnic Group Research Paper – Savvy Essay Writers | savvyessaywriters.net
Place your order now – Savvy Essay Writers
The Latino/Hispanic Ethnic Group Research Paper
The Latino/Hispanic group is the only ethnic category counted separately by the United States Census. According to the U.S. Census, a Latino/Hispanic person can be of any race.
Research information about the ethnic and racial variability of the larger Latin American group using at least three outside peer reviewed sources.
Write a 625- to 725-word paper organized with introduction, body, and conclusion paragraphs.
Describe the variability within the larger “Latin American” group, as defined by the U.S. Census, including the ethnic and racial differences.
Include in the paper:
- When this census category became official (the first time it was used in the United States Census)
- At least five distinctive subgroups that belong under this broad category
- How people from Africa, both slaves and freemen, became part of the Latino population in Mexico, Central and South America, and the U.S.
- How Africans in Mexico, Central and South America were absorbed into the Hispanic population, in contrast to being kept separate in the U.S.
- How colorism affects membership within the Hispanic/Latino group today (i.e. a Mexican who is Black)
- The role of language in understanding the variability in the larger Latin American group.
- The role of religion in understanding the variability in the larger Latin American group.
- The role of culture in understanding the variability in the larger Latin American group.
Cite and reference in APA style all sources of information used.
Format your paper consistent with appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW