Reality assignment – Savvy Essay Writers | savvyessaywriters.net
Place your order now – Savvy Essay Writers
The purpose of reality assignments is to apply course concepts to real-
First select an experience. Several experience options are posted on Canvas for each reality assignment. Students select one option to complete. The second reality assignment must be selected from the options for Units 3: Prenatal Development & Infancy, or 4: Childhood.
Students will write a paper to apply course concepts to the experience. The paper should have 3 sections: introduction, application of course concepts, and conclusions:
- Introduction: One brief paragraph that identifies the experience selected and an overview of how the reality experience went.
- Application of Course Concepts: Five paragraphs applying at least 5 course concepts (1 paragraph each). Each concept must be from the units being targeted by the assignment. A “concept” is an Concepts include bold text vocabulary words in the text book or red words in the lecture PowerPoint slides. For Reality Assignment 1 all concepts must be from a human development theory from Unit 2. For Reality Assignments 2 and 3 at least one concept must be from a human development theory from the applicable course units. To receive full
applying the concepts you need to:
- Identify the concept by using bold text.
- Define the You may use your own words or quote the text book or lecture notes.
- Cite source for the definition (e.g. instructor lecture; text book, course readings) using APA style citations (see assignment templates and “Writing Style” in course policies for resources). Citation examples are included in the assignment template. For text book citations please include the page number. ***Do not use sources that have not been assigned as part of this course (e.g. websites).
- Provide a specific example of the concept from your Make sure the example occurred DURING
this reality assignment experience.
- BEWARE: when completing assignments with someone you know well to receive
you must actually do the assignment as described for the purposes of this class AND apply concepts to this specific experience
- For example, if you choose to hold your sister’s baby that you have held many times before, you must connect course concepts to what happened when you held the baby specifically for this In addition, although it is tempting to try and explain the causes of behavior for others, making broad causal inference with limited evidence is inappropriate (i.e. “The baby I held cried the whole time because she has insecure attachment to her mother”).
- Conclusions: Brief summary of your experience and This should be a reflection that includes responses to these questions: How has this experience influenced your perspective? What have you learned about human development?
APA writing style is required for this paper (citations, reference, double space, title page. First person voice should be used because this is a reflective paper. Please maintain the confidentiality of others by changing the names of people discussed in your paper.
Please see the attachments
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW